Day 1: Marrakech – Essaouira - Marrakech
Depart from Marrakech at 8:00 a.m. and prepare for a 3-hour trip to beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic coast. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming views of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Place Moulay El Hassan, the souks, as well as the small streets of the old medina of the city. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish at a local restaurant.
During your excursion, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, stroll through the local markets and marvel at the jewels of the jewelers' district.
You will return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon to join the "Red City" around 19:00.
- Discover argan oil and its manufacture and all its possible uses for cooking and cosmetics.
- Visit the traditional port of Essaouira..
- Explore the place de la Skala, a fantastic place which is famous for its rows of gigantic cannons which face the Atlantic Ocean.
- visit the old medina with its artisans of thuja wood, its blacksmiths, its weavers, its jewelers
- Relax on a beautiful beach