Day 1: Marrakech – Agafay Desert - Amizmiz Dam - Kik Plateau - Asni Valley - Imlil Valley 1740m - Ourika Valley - Marrakech
Discover the magnificent landscapes towards four High Atlas valleys on a day trip from Marrakech. With us, enjoy discovering waterfalls in the Imlil Valley, traditional Berber adobe and stone villages in the Oukaimeden Valley, and orchards in the Asni Valley. Discover other natural landscapes by continuing to the magnificent Lake Takerkoust and the limestone plateau of Kik….
- Discover an authentic villages near the city of Marrakech.
- Take in the beautiful views of the Atlas Mountains and the Asni Valley.
- Take a camel ride at the foot of the village of Moulay Ibrahim before reaching the Imlil valley.
- Enjoy a tea break with local herbs on a terrace overlooking the beautiful village of Imlil.
- Admire the beautiful views of the snow-capped peaks of the neighboring mountains in the village of Ourika.